-
March 7th, 2004, 10:22 PM
#351
Inactive Member
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg34.jpg
I changed mid week. Same image, different colors.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ March 07, 2004 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
March 8th, 2004, 01:10 AM
#352
Inactive Member
-
April 11th, 2004, 10:53 PM
#353
HB Forum Owner
Nice wallpapers!
Cool wallpapers here: ► Link ◄
I'm using the Maburaho one (go Wallpapers in the bar, Maburaho, the only one).
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 11, 2004 07:55 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
April 12th, 2004, 01:21 AM
#354
Inactive Member
I'm not into anime and all, but that does look nice.
-
May 1st, 2004, 09:57 PM
#355
HB Forum Owner
-
May 1st, 2004, 10:15 PM
#356
Inactive Member
That is awesome. The background alone would make a great screensaver.
-
May 1st, 2004, 11:59 PM
#357
HB Forum Owner
-
May 5th, 2004, 08:24 PM
#358
Inactive Member
-
May 5th, 2004, 08:41 PM
#359
Inactive Member
Nice, Xel, however I couldn't stand looking at it all the time, the bright background messed with my eyes.
-
May 5th, 2004, 09:09 PM
#360
HB Forum Owner
IRT Xel: I deduct you are watching Chobits [img]smile.gif[/img]
Nice wallpaper!
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ May 05, 2004 06:11 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks